I recently had Covid-19, and due to all the fear in the environment around getting it or coming into contact with it, I wanted to share with you my personal experience especially, since I am a health practitioner.
On January 1st, one of my daughters told me her friend had tested positive. Naturally, we got her tested, and she tested positive. Shortly after, my second daughter got it, and 2-days later, I had it.
Below is the action I took to get through and recover from Covid.
Everyone's experience is different, and I encourage you to have an appointment with your preferred professional. In addition, here are some things you can do to support your immune system during this time.
1. Take a bath with Magnesium flakes.
My glutes and lower back were incredibly sore and achy on my first day. I had a fever, chills and shortness of breath.
Immediately, I filled the bath with water and magnesium flakes, tea tree and eucalyptus oil.
For the body to fight any inflammation or infection, finding your most relaxed state is essential. The more relaxed you can be, the more you allow your immune system to fight the virus without adding stress hormones into the mix.
2. Rest and drink plenty of water + healing fluids.
I went to bed and drank plenty of water. I also drank herb mixtures that have been clinically proven to support bronchitis and related illnesses.
I felt lethargic for the first 20 hours, and my throat was inflamed. After this initial period, the fevers, body aches and chills went away, leaving me only with fatigue and head cold symptoms.
3. Supplements to have in your home (before, during & after Covid).
Everyone should have the following supplements at home now. Don't wait until you get Covid. Take these supplements as a preventative measure because it can happen quickly if Covid hits. So, if it does, you'll have everything you need.
If you've got Covid now or have already had it, these supplements will support your body's recovery.
• Andrographis: for colds, flu, and upper respiratory infections. Contains antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anticancer properties.
• Nebulising Colloidal Silver for shortness of breath: for centuries, Silver has been used to kill over 650 different illness-causing microorganisms, viruses and fungi.
• Vitamin C: boosts the immune system.
• Vitamin D: provides building blocks for strong bones & regulates other cellular functions.
• Elderberry: contains bioflavonoids that fight viruses & expel congestion in the lungs.
• Echinacea: fights colds, viruses and flus. Evidence suggests that supplementation can reduce the severity of respiratory infections like Covid.
• Zinc: boosts the immune system and works with vitamin C.
• NAC: supports upper respiratory tract and immune system health. Supports lung tissue through its antioxidant properties and mucus reducing capability.
• Ribraxx: potent immune system support and anti inflammatory properties.
• Oregano Oil: antibacterial properties, use max for 2 weeks only.
• Probiotics: aid the gut and help with respiratory infections.
• Throat lozenges: choose options without sugar where you can.
You can get all of these practitioner-grade supplements at our dispensary. Click Here Now.
Research reveals evidence that meditation is associated with changes in select biomarkers of immune system activity.
Most of us are familiar with the importance of slowing down the mind and relaxing the body through meditation. Being relaxed while healing from Covid can speed up your recovery.
5. Listen to Solfeggio Frequencies.
Solfeggio frequencies are specific tones of sound that promote body and mind health. They support mental, emotional and physical ease. Ancient history shows these frequencies are used in "Western Christianity and Eastern Indian religions, chanted by the Gregorian Monks and ancient Indian Sanskrit chants". Jump onto Spotify or YouTube to choose what frequency you're craving.
Read more on the science of these frequencies and what tones help your body heal here.
It took my body 5-days to recover from Covid, and I’m so grateful to be well again. Everyone’s experience is different, but healing and recovery is the intention for us all. We all must be prepared for the virus and support our body to do what it needs to do—to avoid the potential of a long term illness.
We CAN help our bodies. Please helps yours.
Reach out if you have any questions and always consult with your doctor.